- Encouragement to make it to that dream you are visualizing
- Give a virtual kick in the butt when you need to move on
- Funny images to remember your messages
- Say two thousand words of praise and support in one small cartoon
- Motivate you to the top of your game even if it is only chess
- A humorous way to giggle your way to the top
- Entertain your subconscious so it remembers inspiration
- When sales are down and frustration is up, diffuse and motivate with a cartoon
- An excellent way to charge up a presentation and help the facts stick in your mind
- Convey your safety messages so they are remembered
- Send to business partners, associates your staff, anyone who can use a lift
- Try some humour with your affirmations; your subconscious will love it
- I can sit in on your speeches and lectures to illustrate points for you too!
- Hand out some humour with your notes; you will definitely be remembered
There’s no reality, that simply does not exist. What does exist is the way we choose to live, the way we look every things around. Reality is what we want it to be, it’s ours, just similar but never the same as other’s! Reality is a paradigm paradox!
One night to remember!…
Why do people want to be safe all the time and then complain about not having enough pleasure?
Why did we stopped asking “why” when we were seven?
The more you plan life the less fun it might be.
All that matter is this right moment over here, not that one, this one, here, now…no, now right in this present moment! Oh, noo not that one, this, and this…ooh i’m always missing it! Grrr!
Why do we tend to forget all the great moments, and even feel bad or guilty over those happy things, and then think so much about that bad stuff that didn’t even happen yet!?